Friday 8 June 2012

PaperSalad- week 26

Well after a rather wet and dull jubilee weekend, I was back to work "JJ-afing" cards for PaperChase and packing up cards for Waitrose orders. I've begun to make up five sample sets of every card of every range- definitely not a five minute job.

I finished my father's day designs ready for my stall on Saturday and started to play around with some butterfly designs, I still would like to do more designs with my bird imagery like wedding & engagement designs for my Love Birds range as well as creating new ranges with some of my imagery that I haven't yet used.
Speaking of my designs... my printed cards arrived on Thursday morning and look great; they turned out better than I thought they would- it was a very proud moment; my first professionally printed cards! I'm planing to use them on design boards of each of the briefs I've worked on whilst here- it'll be something good to add to my portfolio :)
My first professionally printed cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment