Friday 15 June 2012

PaperSalad week 27

Well it was my last week at my placement with PaperSalad and I can definitely say it's been an experience, and I have learnt quite a bit.
I finished making up the five sample sets of every card of every range, as well as working through some orders.
Karen & Claire went for a visit to Hallmark on Wednesday to see how the delivery boxes will arrive and be organised- very high tech apparently.
I tried some new things out with some of my imagery; creating backing designs etc.
I'm going to still continue with the briefs I was set as there are some I still want to do. I'm also planning to do some design boards for the briefs I've completed; and with my printed cards I'll be able to them from start to finish with a final piece to show- should look good in my portfolio :)


Thanks to Karen & Claire and everyone at PaperSalad for the opportunity; it's been great

No comments:

Post a Comment