Friday 1 June 2012

PaperSalad- week 25

The nice weather started to decrease throughout the week unfortunately.
I've been making up brochures, filling up the empty card boxes with new batches- working my way through a large pile of boxes and spending a good hour dismantling them all; making the studio look more spacious. I also "JJ- afied" and barcoded cards for Waitrose and Paperchase orders as well as counting out cards for the orders. I picked and packed all the June orders to date and went around all the cards, making a list of the ones that needed packing up, I then made up a sample set for a new client of quite a lot of the older card ranges.


It was Emma's last day today; she's been spending the week training the new girl- who's also called Emma; lets hope she's managed to grasp most of it as I've seen how hard and time consuming Emma's job can be at times.


Samples of the new gift bag ranges arrived on Thursday and looked really good even though a few changes needed to be made.


I've been working on a few different things this week mainly adding a back to my Quirkie little birdie designs & changing them into kits for an upcoming Loie&Co stall I'm doing. I also worked on another Father's Day design since my stall is the week before Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment