Friday 27 April 2012

PaperSalad- week 20

Well I finished the Christmas sample sets! I finished making them up on Monday, then sorted them into 12 sets and bagged them up ready to be sent out. I've packed a few Waitrose orders, stickered & labelled card packs with "JJ" required for Paperchase as well as working on regular orders.
JJ stickers


I've come up with my dissertation questions so hopefully will be able to interview Karen & Claire.
I've got six designs for my bird brief my latest of which was using my Tucan image; the design's turned out quite well and I'm glad I did this one in particular as I was using bright colours of green orange, blue and red; which is really different for me as they're not colours I really work with especially not in one colour pallet.
I'll be adding the finished designs to my Loie&Co blog at a later date so keep an eye out :)

My bird images with colour & pattern added

Working on Kingfisher design on my portabal CAD lab :P


No comments:

Post a Comment