Friday 13 April 2012

PaperSalad- week 18

Back in after the Easter break and no sign of a pigeon :P
I worked through a load of orders, made up sample packs of the new wedding range and notebook set for the twelve agents. I cleared up round the studio, sorting out cards and boxes and refilling the card spinner. And also started hand-finishing the new Christmas range; making up sample sets for the agents after Karen had amended the position of where the stars would go on the designs.
 I've started work on a new brief which originally was going to be a "birds & cages" theme but has now just changed to birds as I've been drawing real species which I would like to stick with and leave the cage theme for later where I want to combine them with more elaborate and made up bird imagery.
Swan line drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment