Friday 20 April 2012

PaperSalad- week 19

Okay so I've been working on the sample sets of the new Christmas range all week and still haven't managed to finish them yet, to be fair I'm making up & packing 42 designs twelve times over; each design has at least three stars on- which are different colours as well as sizes, so just when I start to get into a roll I come to a new design & have to find twelve lots of each star to go onto it or I have to change the shape completely as some designs also have two different sizes of hearts on too. It would be much easier if I was doing this amount in just one design as I'd have them done in know time; ah well something to look forward to for next week...:P
A pile finished christmas samples...still more to go!


I've got further with my design brief too adding colour to my drawings and starting to make up some card designs, I've been working with my Kingfisher & Flamingo images :)
Adding colour to my Kingfisher drawing
...and to my Flamingo drawing too


I've told Karen & Claire about my idea for my dissertation and said they're happy to help as I'm planning on doing a questionnaire so will be able to have first hand accounts from them- just need to come up with the questions now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment