Friday 17 February 2012

PaperSalad- week10

It was very crowded in the studio this week as there were boxes everywhere that had been delivered and needed to be made up for the Waitrose order.
  I was working on a sample pack for a new agent- so that meant a pack of every card from every range.
  Picked some orders for "Not On The High Street", as well as making up some orders and finishing off some of the "jelly pops".
  I took all the Valentines cards and decorations down and replaced them with Mother's Day designs, and filled the card spinner with age cards.
  Karen & Claire have set me a design brief; so I'll be able to work on that during the afternoons; the theme is "Birthday" which looks at pastles colours, lines and poka-dots and is focused around cupcakes, sweets and ice cream etc, so I need to do a bit of research then I can start drawing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment