Friday 3 February 2012

Paper Salad Placement- week8

It's been really busy this week; getting everything ready for the Spring fair. I painted the furniture etc for the stand; including the sweet trolley which is now fixed. I also waxed everything to give added protection to the paint, I worked on a few orders and made up a few cards.
Karen and Claire showed me the new JP designs that they're adding to the range.
I made up a load more brochures for the Spring Fair as they were pretty much gone before the end of Top Drawer and that wasn't a five day show like the Spring Fair is.
I worked on a sample pack for Waitrose which was urgently needed as they had to be scanned before the cards could be sent to them.
There was a large palette delivery of cello bags so I helped Emma try and steer it into the studio- not an easy task would you believe.
I put the card spinner back together and filled it with cards to be displayed on the stand then helped Emma and Karen bubble wrap everything for the move/journey and went round placing FRAGILE stickers on all the items- I might have got a little bit carried away but hopefully the couriers will get the message :P
I rearranged the shop with all heart products and gifts to give it a Valentines feel.
Brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment